Sunday, December 16, 2012
Disney Land: Land of the Lost by Tyler Dionne
In 2005, I returned to Disneyland, the happiest place on earth. It was the first time I've
been there that I actually remember. Around 8:30 p.m., my aunt Mae and aunt Margret,
sister, grandma, and I were about to leave when my sister claimed see was so thirsty
that see could drink an entire ocean. So, my aunt Mae and grandma went with my
sister to one of the many Disney themed restaurants to get a drink. Outside, the
delicious aroma of the fries and burgers entered my nose. After they went in, my aunt
Margret had the great idea to leave the front of the restaurants, where they could of
found us in 20 seconds or less, and move to the front of the park, a good 100 feet away
so it would be easier to leave the park when they found us. The best part of the plan
was that my aunt didn't let my other aunt or grandma know that we were leaving. So
when we were in the front of the park, my aunt Margret was franticly calling my
grandma to tell them where we were, and I was put on look out duty for my other family
members, which was practically impossible due to it being pitch black, like a room with
no possible way o escape, and there were thousands of people leaving the park, as it
was time for it to go to sleep. While I was looking for them, something in my head told
me, Look behind you." When I turned around, there was a direct line of nothingness,
and illuminated by the street light was my grandma on her phone, surrounded by sister
and aunt Mae. Somehow, I was able to hear them talking to my aunt over the hundreds
of conversations that surrounded me. I was able to hear my grandma say," Where are
you? Do you have Tyler?". Next to me my aunt said," We're by the front of the park,
Tyler's with me. He's fine." After a hour of looking, my family was behind us the whole
entire time! I grabbed my aunt's arm, and dragged her to my other families members.
While everyone was happy to find each other, I was so annoyed and irritated that my
family was so close and we didn't notice them for an entire hour that I didn't even care
what was happening. While we were driving away, I gave my ridiculous aunts and
grandma the evil eye as we returned to my grandma's house, angered by the fact that
they ruined our otherwise great day with a dumb decision that left us confused, scared
and worried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment